Monday, December 27, 2010

Summit Lake Alaska

I have found winter and spring are my two favorite seasons because I get to surf the gnar! I try to go out nearly every weekend for a quick skin and ride. There is no better therapy for, 'winter blues' or 'work blues' in my case.

For Christmas, I was blessed with a helmet cam. A much needed winter gadget that will help in sharing my passion for riding the mountains. I don't tend to take many pictures if any in the winter, mostly due to colder temperatures, bulky gloves and the fact that I lost our point and shoot last winter.

I was able to use this newly acquired technology on a short day trip out near Summit Lake, Alaska. I didn't take the time to edit the clips, so, turn on your favorite tune and enjoy the few minutes of me, surfing the gnar.





3 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Very cool Adam. Didn't take you long to put the camera to use. I am looking forward to more adventures. The second clip was a nice long run. How long did it take you to walk up the mountain?
    When we drove back from Seward Friday I noticed some trails coming down and I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Starra, glad you enjoyed it. The skin up probably took over an hour, though we weren't keeping track. Overall the run we did is pretty short.

    ReplyDelete